I DID THE TRIAL VERSION AND WAS AUTOMATICALLY BILLED 80 DOLLAR AVERAGE PER MONTH EVEN AFTER I TOLD THEM TO STOP.THEN THEY TOLD ME TO SEND PRODUCT BACK TO THEM AND AFTER THE RECIEVE IT THEY TELL ME ITS PAST THE 30 DAYS AND I AM NOT GETTING ANYTHING BACK AND THEY STILL HAVE THE PRODUCT I SHIPPED TO THEM.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMMERS......CALLED THEM OVER AND OVER TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR OR MANAGER AND THEY SAID THEY COULD NOT LET ME SINCE MY CLAIM WAS OVER 30 DAYS.THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE SO STAY AWAY

Had an Experience with Dazzle White?

Comments

look i know its a pain but people are making more woRk for themselves than they need to. Here's what to do:

CALL YOUR BANK. ASK TO SPEAK TO THE FRAUD DEPARTMENT. SAY THAT THERE HAVE BEEN TRANSACTIONS WHICH YOU DO NOT RECOGNIZE AND DID NOT AUTHORIZE. THEY WILL SEND YOU A CLAIM FORM. YOU SIGN IT & SEND BACK. YOUR CARD IS CANCELLED AND A NEW ONE SENT OUT. YOU ARE REFUNDED PROMPTLY. THEN PHONE DAZZLE WHITE ON 888-264-5497 AND CALMLY ASK THEM TO CANCEL MAKING SURE YOU GET A CANCELLATION NUMBER AND ALSO THE NUMBER TO CALL SO YOU CAN CANCEL THE SUPER WORLD FIT SUBSCRIPTION. KEEP THEIR CANCELLATION EMAIL SAFE.

IF YOU EVER GET A CHARGE FROM THEM AGAIN THEN YOU CAN FIRST OF ALL SIMPLY REPEAT THE PROCCESS ABOVE (ITS SOMEWHAT OF AN ANNOYANCE BUT NOT THE END OF THE WORLD) AND THIS TIME, FROM THE BANK'S VIEW WE ARE INTO CRIMINAL ACTIVITY PURE AND SIMPLE.

THAT IS HOW YOU MAKE A FRAUD CLAIM. DON'T SPEND AGES TRYING TO ARGUE WITH DAZZLEWHITE- YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET ANYWHERE- OR AT LEAST THE EFFORT AND STRESS OF TRYING ISN'T WORTH IT WHEN ITS SIMPLER TO REPORT THEM TO THE FRAUD DEPARTMENT.

All I can see is a return address. I've been charged $300 so far. They have no valid number listed for me to contact them to cancel my account.

I am resorting to cancelling my credit card.

NEVER TRUST A COMPANY WITH NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

DO NOT BUY DAZZLE WHITE at least trough website, lots and lots of scams and illegal charges around (hidden companies in the contract paying for dazzlewhite!!!)

silverfox1944

Ha!They do the same thing as that Acai Berry Burn for "free".

If you don't cancel as soon as you order, you're stuck with a charge on your bank statement for $80.

Don't try any "Free" things.Nothing is for free.