I am an intelligent and financially savy person who has been scammed.Against all my better judgment I signed up for the free Dazzle White and Bright White trial.

I thought $1 shipping; why not. I couldn't be more upset. They will charge you significant amounts for the trial even if you cancel and you unknowingly authorized trials of a host of other products who also try and charge you monthly fees for bogus products. I can't get refund so have had to cancel the card to avoid these unauthorized charges.

Don't do it; it's not worth it.Buy teeth whitening from the store or Dentist!!!

Had an Experience with Dazzle White?

Comments

It's such a scam ,I can't believe the BBB hasn't stopped them but I guess they just sit on their A** and don't have any power!!!Who the *** does!!!

They don't need to get a paycheck!!!

GDit!!!Assbrite and retired in Georgia!!!

It took me 3 months to get my refund back , but I would still like to sue them for using my money for 3 months in a fraudulent way!!!I cancelled after 3 days and tracked Dazzlewhite back to aurora Co.

in 13 days and still got charged for product!!!

It took 2 different calls to give them my tracking number for Dazzlewhite to finally get refund after about a quarter of a Year with them using my money!!!Assbrite and retired in Georgia!!!

I was told that this email address could help us sue these scam artists!!! (scammed@killphishing.com), but I haven't heard from them!!! Assbrite and retired in Georgia!!!

You should be able to get refund from them if you know the phone number you ordered it from to cancel and then track shipment of DazzleS**T back to Aurora Co.in 30 days and report them to billing dispute on your credit card!!!

I made sure to keep up with all the billing data , the phone numbers and addresses which they hope you lose!!!

It still took me 90 days to get my refunds back, with a lot of work!!!Assbrite and retired in Georgia!!!

Don't order free trial because you don't have time to cancel ,pay to ship product back before they charge you $100 for a tube of S**T !!!

Yep,,, I also was scammed as after canceling..received a new charge of $24.13 from SUP**WORLDFIT whom I did no business with.

Had to close account to make sure this does not continue.Close your accounts fast!!

swh22

All these teeth whitener free trials are scams to get your credit card number to use your money for a few months untill you can ship product back to them!!! Clever scam artists!!!