Dazzle White, Dazzle Smile, Smile brite, Vibrant Smile, South Beach Brite, Premier Whitening, Sub World Fit are all scam artist companies.Doesn't matter what name they use or call themselves.

They are fraudulently getting you to try one or two products; with a third product hidden, that you will never receive or use, in the micro-small/end of terms agreement clause. You are totally unaware of this third product/service. Why on earth would I need some fitness ***, when I'm 5'7"- 120 lbs with my own home gym. These people are criminals to say the least.

When calling customer service they all ask you "What fee amount you are calling in reference to", tell you you're to late receive a credit refund; then quickly proceed to give you the phone number for their associated company to handle your other fraudulent charges.

Please pass the word to all your email, myspace, facebook, twitter friends about these criminals; so maybe we can put them out of business if we can't put them in jail.Peace to all but the sinful.

Had an Experience with Dazzle White?

Comments

stay away from scammers!!...

Snap On Smile - What was to be a dream come true became a white elephant in my bathroom inside a case. Snap On Smile "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..." Read more Sono Bello - Surgery Review Sono Bello "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more