Class Action::::::: Please e-mail Scammed@killphishing.com :::::::::

For more information about this scam: http://www.killphishing.com/historicscam.htm

Please provide contact information, products you received, $ amount for unauthorized charges, company names used, and a brief description of your experience.

Also I urge you to cancel your credit card, file a dispute with your card company, and report to the FTC (Federal Trade Commission @ FTC.gov).

IF "DAZZLE WHITE" posts here, ignore their utterly convenient auto post system. THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU! Their web site customer service is a virtual auto system (NOT A REAL PERSON). The people with customer service are trained to lie to you.

Comments

Do not believe them even if they say they cancel your order. If they steal, who not lie.

I am still getting charges from them after i was assured it was canceled. Watch your bank statement. They just change their name and charge again.

CHANGE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS AND IF NEED BE, YOUR BANK NUMBERS. :(

Can someone give me their number & e-mail address. I need to sort this *** out.

Thanks

oh no! too late!

just fell for this 15 mins ago! what should i do?

Everyone please make sure you put a complaint in with your bank. If enough people complain then something may be done about it , if no one complains, nothing will be done and these scammers will continue scamming and robbing people

I have also been caught in this DazzleWhite and Shimmering White scam to the tune of presently over 200.00. I also canceled right after putting in my credit card number and realized that something was wrong.The original cost of these free trials were 2.95 for one and 4.95 for the other right after my credit card number was taken it jumped to 12.95 and 14.95 but now they already had my cc number.

I called them right away and was told that it had been canceled. My bank is now involved and we are going to try and resolve this once and for all. I will not pay these costs,even if it means not having a credit card for the rest of my life. And if by chance it is not resolved to my satisfaction I will make sure the world knows about it, I will use Facebook You Tube and Twitter will let as many people as possible know.

Can we SUE these companies??

for the all the stress that they are causing. I am really mad at myself for falling for this and even madder at them for doing this.

:) I disputed with my credit card company and realized today most of my funds have been returned. I'm so happy!

I can finally register for my next semester in school! Seriously, take these guys out of business... Use the paypal one time use credit card and order a bunch of free samples (closing the card right after transaction). You're not breaking any rules by doing so.

Just getting your free sample and ensuring your card isn't charged extra.

True it is a one time credit card, but the company can use it up to 3 times once authorized... so close it right after in paypal.

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry these theives have robbed me - whatever you do, DO NOT give them your credit card details

:-( these teeth whitening free trial are a HUGE SCAM. The sole intention is to take money from you under false presences.

NOTHING about it is free, it will COST you a great deal of money, time, stress and make you feel like a FOOL. They bluff you into thinking they want your credit card details to ship your "free" item but once they got your details they start taking £55 every month and even sign you up to some of there other offers.

I cancelled within seconds of realising but it was too late and they make it impossible to get your money back. i have lost about £90 so far and i am unemployed so its money i dont have, trying to get a CHARGEBACK from my credit card company :( :( :( :(

Nis, Vojvodina, Serbia #95198

I am so angry :( I opted for the free trial not knowing that i was commiting myself to a monthly charge. My debit card was deducted £55 on the 8th dec and then today 15th dec for another £55.

I cant get through on the phone but now have an email confirming this crappy scam has been cancelled. Right before christmas its just not right at all.

I hope that something is done about this for the sake of all of us!!

#91998

Dazzle Smile can suck big one. they dont care about the people.

they just wont the money. ITS A SCAM.

dont fall for it. so Dazzkle white go suck one.!!!!!!

Me again, i have noticed No 3 by cherry, this response is identical on every site i have visited it is an automated response to try an justify what they are doing. You only have to google dazzle white and you get pages and pages of complaints. Do not go near these people.

Mally

hi guys i have also been taken in by these *** men, within 15mins of ordering my "free sample" my credit card company phoned to ask about a recent transaction for $29 as i was still on the site i set up an online customer service chat that i downloaded it took over 20mins to get them to confirm they had cancelled my order and NOTHING would be taken my credit card company has now said that unless they recieve confirmation they will continue to release monies to this company. Is there not anyone out there who can *** in to there system and totaly wipe the *** out, i would gladly pay a contribution (by paypal) to see this happen.

Good luck to you all and if i get satisfaction or know of any othere methods of getting back at these *** bags then i will post it.

Mally

Something has to be done to these pirates! I too fell for this scam-- feel *** now that I did...

I was charged $92 from one of them and the other one didnt get a chance to because I canceled my credit card as soon as I saw the $92+ charge...

any1 else order frome these teeth whitening scams CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD--

They will keep taking money from you every chance they get---

:cry :cry :( :( :(

Don't worry, they are going to *** for causing suffering on such an epic level. It's a sure bet.

For future reference, Paypal and other like services offer a one time use credit card. If you find offers like this and want to try it, just use the one time credit card, and close out after use.

There doesn't have to be fear while shopping online when you know how to protect yourself. This was a big lesson for me, but in the process I researched and found that I can protect myself from this kind and other kinds of fraud. Did you know there was a key scrambler for keyloggers? People steal your sensitive information through key loggers.

With a key scrambler, everything you type shows up as a different key then what you typed in a keylogger. Therefore your sensitive information is safe.

Both these services are free. The key scrambler can be found on download.com

Charged 86 dollars twice in one month. Cancel your credit. Report it to the Better Business Bureau (DazzleWhite, Premiumwhite etc...have an 'F' rating on a scale of A+ to F.

They have all the legalize down but be sure

they have every intention to SCAM YOU!

Please people do not trust this company. That is a scam.

lisa666

...next time just go to the dentist, don't believe this BS online about making ya teeth white in a matter of seconds, PLEASE

Humphrey, Nebraska, United States #86782

I agree with it as well.. Totally a SCAM and this company even don't have a good customer support service. You have to wait (until you cell phone battery is dead). what worst happened to me is... I ordered Premium white kit,.. and told the guy (online assistant) what should i go in case i want to cancel the order... before even confirming me that he's going to do that.. he did (an impeccable response). well i told him that.. don't you have mind in your head.. i just wanted to know.. didn't tell you that do that. but basically he cancelled the shipment but i got charged for $1.95 approx. i told him revert my money back as the order is not shipped yet.. he said... that's not possible.. Next worst. if you want to return it within the trial period (if you don't like the product) you have to pay for the shipping again. and if you get (LUCKY) that they receive your order after 14 day trial..then you are charged for $87.xx and then you have to pay a BIG cell phone bill as you will be one in the million to get their customer support. Finally i thought, I DID a very BIG MISTAKE,, but i should take it... let's see what happens. Well. I'm very surprised that... they didn't send me Premium white kit.. instead they sent me... Dazzle white kit which looks like someone is playing people online. I'll talk to my bank and make this company suffer for what they did.

Arun Sangal