Victoria, British Columbia

Unfortunately I didn't do my reseach. I only found all these complaints after my dealings with this company. They are ***. Everything that has been stated is true. This company works on negative billing, old 800#s that don't work and is impossible to get information either to them or from them. Nothing but a major runaround.

I wanted to try the test sample of this product for the $15 cost. In no time at all I was receiving and being billed for shippments I never authorized. It seems when you put an order in on the internet they work on negative billing, in other words, you must state that you only want the trial shippment, otherwise they put you on an automatic ship for $60 plus every month. What was worse is that I never received the product but was billed for it. When I tried to canel, and told them I never received the product, they told me they would reship it and I would then have to send it back for refund. Ok, being trustworthy, I accepted this answer, shipped back the product, but they still have not credited me. On top of that they shipped me again after canceling everything.

Stay away from this company.

Had an Experience with Dazzle White?

Comments

Nik

DO NOT BUY DAZZLE WHITE at least trough website, lots and lots of scams and illegal charges around (hidden companies in the contract paying for dazzlewhite!!!)