I too was scammed by Dazzlewhite". After ordering the free trial I did some research on the company and instantly saw the complaints.

I thought I was ready for them...as soon as the product arrived the following month I phoned them and got authorization to return the product. I was diligently watching my bank account waiting for the refund. Three weeks after I returned the product I phone the company and they stated that the refund had been approved but it could take a month after the approval date to actually receive the refund. I asked the customer service rep what the "approval date" for my refund was and she stated 1.13.10.

So again I started watching my account waiting for the refund and of course 2.13.10 came and went with no refund.

I have recently tried to phone the company and, of course, there is no one there to answer the phones. I get an automated recording stating the business hours and to get any problems resolved with their live chats on the website....they don't actually give you the website address; which I am guessing doesn't exist.

Comments