Las Vegas, Nevada

I too was scammed by Dazzlewhite".After ordering the free trial I did some research on the company and instantly saw the complaints.

I thought I was ready for them...as soon as the product arrived the following month I phoned them and got authorization to return the product. I was diligently watching my bank account waiting for the refund. Three weeks after I returned the product I phone the company and they stated that the refund had been approved but it could take a month after the approval date to actually receive the refund. I asked the customer service rep what the "approval date" for my refund was and she stated 1.13.10.

So again I started watching my account waiting for the refund and of course 2.13.10 came and went with no refund.

I have recently tried to phone the company and, of course, there is no one there to answer the phones.I get an automated recording stating the business hours and to get any problems resolved with their live chats on the website....they don't actually give you the website address; which I am guessing doesn't exist.

Had an Experience with Dazzle White?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Sono Bello - Review about Surgery Results Sono Bello "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more