I had similar problems.Shipped a very tiny tube sample.

Auto billed repeatedly up to $300-500 on credit card. On hold for SEVERAL HOURS trying to get rep on phone. Reps would put you on hold for long time or disconnect you (intentionally). When told rep I was seeking legal action I was credited very little money back.

Got taken for $200-$400. Buyer beware. Nothing is free and the claims are misleading. It doesn't work on bonded teeth.

Same thing with another toothpaste company. I got burned twice.

I had gotten both trial samples at the same time.Don't be naive like I was.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of tube sample. Dazzle White needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tube sample in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dazzle White.

Had an Experience with Dazzle White?

Comments

Note: I had to cancel the credit card as a result of this problem, and the credit card company had put this in dispute but ended up nowhere because this company was impossible to contact and the reps were very rude, on hold for MANY hours (2-3 or more), disconnected or put into dead zone where you were waiting for someone to get back to you but you got put into limbo.Waited a long time for that too.

Overall very bad experience.Do not try.