I was conned by Dazzle White. Don't be scammed it is very hard to back out of but after looking at good advice by others who have been scammed I got them to refund any money.

A nasty company, difficult to get on the phone and very uncooperative. I am amazed they are allowed to continue to post adds and trade. They also when you take your 'free' trial will set you up (without your knowledge) with apparent 'third party' companies too. Eventually after huge debate I managed to get agreement that there will be no payments taken from me by Dazzle White or World Club Fitness (third party) by saying I had contacted the fraud department at my bank and BBB.

Following this they agreed to refund and make no future charges.

I have this in writing from their online chat facility and reccomend if you are battling with them do the same as your bank can launch fraud proceedings if they go against their word on charge reversals. I hope this helps anyone who was as silly as me and got conned - lesson very much learned!

Comments

i also have been scamed by these people can anybody tell me how to get in touch with them thanks dave

I have contacted my bank and filed a formal fraud complaint against this company. I was a victim of the same scam due to deceiving advertising and the owners of this company hide behind a customer service and sales front company in Panama.

The web site has no email or phone numbers, the billing starts before your receive the trail sample, and the product is sheer junk.

Don't get caught in this SCAM. Without a doubt, this company should be shut down immediately.

I have just been scammed by these people, I did speak to them & they have asked me to return the product & they will give me a refund less a 45% restocking fee. I have just contacted the fraud dept at my bank & they are going to act on my behalf. These people should be stopped, it's criminal.

Dear Mooncrack!!! I know what to do, It just *** me off that nobody wants to do a GD thing against these people!!!

I cancelled 2 credit cards from fraud and this last time I didn't order anything like I did with Dazzlewhite!!! This Habbo.com was out and out credit card thievery!!!Also they kept my money for 3 months and who cares ,nobody gives a *** is far as I can tell because I begged them to investigate daxxlewhite and I kept proof of dates and emails and they are still fu**ing people!!!

makes one want to cuss!!! lol!!!

Habbo.com should be investigated by somebody!!! I don't think law enforcement gives a ***!!!

Do you know how much trouble it is to deal with your credit card fraud dept. , well I do and it's not pretty!!! I have cancelled two credit cards from fraudulent use and why doesn't some law enforcement trace these scumbags down!!! There needs to be somebody investigating your web parties because thousands of people are getting ripped off!!!

It's depressing just to read how people are getting ripped off and not a GD person wants to help!!! Makes me want to start drinking again and I'm in AA !!!

swh22

I have another fraud charge that has been charged on my Mastercard!!! They go by www.habbo.com/helsinkifi, they charged me $29.95 05/21/2010-foreign purchase trans fee $0.89- www.habbo.com helsinkifi,$29.95-05/21/2010- foreign transfer fee $0.89!!!

Who in the *** are these people, I didn't order a *** thing from these people!!!

They are as crooked as Dazzlewhite!!! Thanks Assbrite and retired in Georgia!!!lol!!!

look i know its a pain but people are making more woRk for themselves than they need to. Here's what to do:

CALL YOUR BANK. ASK TO SPEAK TO THE FRAUD DEPARTMENT. SAY THAT THERE HAVE BEEN TRANSACTIONS WHICH YOU DO NOT RECOGNIZE AND DID NOT AUTHORIZE. THEY WILL SEND YOU A CLAIM FORM. YOU SIGN IT & SEND BACK. YOUR CARD IS CANCELLED AND A NEW ONE SENT OUT. YOU ARE REFUNDED PROMPTLY. THEN PHONE DAZZLE WHITE ON 888-264-5497 AND CALMLY ASK THEM TO CANCEL MAKING SURE YOU GET A CANCELLATION NUMBER AND ALSO THE NUMBER TO CALL SO YOU CAN CANCEL THE SUPER WORLD FIT SUBSCRIPTION. KEEP THEIR CANCELLATION EMAIL SAFE.

IF YOU EVER GET A CHARGE FROM THEM AGAIN THEN YOU CAN FIRST OF ALL SIMPLY REPEAT THE PROCCESS ABOVE (ITS SOMEWHAT OF AN ANNOYANCE BUT NOT THE END OF THE WORLD) AND THIS TIME, FROM THE BANK'S VIEW WE ARE INTO CRIMINAL ACTIVITY PURE AND SIMPLE.

THAT IS HOW YOU MAKE A FRAUD CLAIM. DON'T SPEND AGES TRYING TO ARGUE WITH DAZZLEWHITE- YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET ANYWHERE- OR AT LEAST THE EFFORT AND STRESS OF TRYING ISN'T WORTH IT WHEN ITS SIMPLER TO REPORT THEM TO THE FRAUD DEPARTMENT.

what is their email address?

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 866-407-3685 and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

It doesn't look like it does much good to report the b**t**ds to the billing dept. or fraud dept or BBB or anybody because nobody gives a S**T !!!

I wonder how these FRAUD people earn their money because they sure aren't helping on keeping these scammers from getting rich upon our gullability!!! Assbrite and retired in Georgia!!!

You can see this S**T is all over the world!!! Assbrite and retired in Georgia!!!

DAZZLE WHITE ARE SCAMMERS. THERE IS NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM UNLESS YOU CALL THEIR NO.

THEY DID NOT EMIAL ME THEIR POSTAL ADDRESS TO SEND BACK THEIR FREE TRIAL. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO CONTACT THEM.

I WILL BE REPORTING A FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION BY THEM TO MY BANK AS THEY HAVE TAKEN AN UNAUTHORISED AMOUNT OF MONEY FROMMY CC. THIS COMPANY SHOUYLD BE SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD.

They are bloody scammers and go by different names so don't be fooled. Look them up on the Better Business Bureau website and you'll see all of the names they go by and there are probably many more. NEVER BUY A TOOTH WHITENING PEN OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT FROM ANY OF THESE CROOKS!!!!

Hello,

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

World Club Fitness (third party) is the next one to bill you after DazzleSmile/SmileBrite *** but it takes them about a month later. Beware of a $24.82 posted to your CC card from accessmember 8663893868 CYP

Also my CC Card company is not much help in the matter...Never buy anything without research on company backgroun and READ tiny print.....if its too good to be true -it is !!!!!

Jenni Lee

International charges is because Jesse Willms the lying thief who runs all these scam companies (bigger than you think) actually lives in Canada.

these are the emails i got after calling to cancel.

"Your DazzeSmile Cancellation Confirmation

Dear ***** ********,

Thank you for taking the time to try out DazzeSmile. This is an automated message to confirm that you have recently been removed from our preferred customer program; therefore you will no longer be receiveing any more DazzeSmile products or shipments unless a shipment had already been shipped prior to your cancellation.

Please keep this cancellation note for future reference.

Sincerely,

DazzeSmile Cancellation Department

NOTE: This message is fully automated, so please do not reply to this message. If you have any further questions of concerns please contact our customer service department at 866-989-2686"

"Return Instructions

As per your request for Return Instructions. Please follow the Instructions below exactly as outlined when returning your product to ensure proper handling of refund. Make sure to select the return address for the applicable Country you live in..

1. Always make sure the product you are returning is within the 30 day Money Back Guarantee time.

2. Clearly mark your Original Order ID number on the outside of the package being returned.

3. Ask to insure the package against loss.

4. Always ask for a Return Tracking number. Keep this in safe spot for future reference if needed.

5. Address the package to the appropriate address. This is based on where you live.

Return Address for United States of America:

PremiumWhite UNITED KINGDOM

BTB Mailflight Ltd.,

Unit 2B Viking Ind Est.,

Hudson Road, Bedford MK41 OQB

The refund will be processed within 10 business days of receiving and processing the product back into our Warehouse."

i hope this help someone

Please post the Return address for Canada.

I need to return this trial product too!

Thanks

Gill my advice is you to report the card you have used with them lost ...so you will get it replaced with a new 16 digits number, new start and expired date as well as security number therefore they won't be able to use your details anymore.

madasabadger

Scam, scam. scam...I was stupidly conned by Dazzle White and now I have had to change all my bank accounts...the banks are very aware but by the time they try to dispute charges for you it can be too far down the line.

My bank reccomended that the only way to stop payments was to do so. What a hassle and what a lesson learned!