Dazzle White will steal from you! I ordered their product as a trial and never agreed on any other fees or even authorized fees and they charged me $ 88.97 and then told me they only authorized $58.76.

Bank confirmation shows what they took. Criminals!!! They pair up with another company that is called Dentech who also took $9.99 out of my account for a membership I never agreed upon.

It said free trial and then took money with out me even knowing. What a shock when I went to the bank and found all this money missing.

Comments

#204581

Dazzle White, is now Brite White, Vibrant White, ALL THE SAME RIP OFF SCAM!! COMPANY!

DO NOT ORDER FREE TRIAL YOU WILL REGRET IT! THEY WILL CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD BEFORE YOU GET YOUR TRIAL OFFER!

I ORDERED THIS STUFF, CALLED THE VERY NEXT DAY TO CANCEL, THEY HAD ALREADY CHARGED MY BANK CARD $87.00 BEFORE I RECIEVED MY TRAIL OFFER!!! YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!!!!!!

I just got charged by www.habbo.com and even my mastercard fraud dept. doesn't know how to contact them!!!There is no phone number to call and www.habbo.com is 1000 companies!!!

www.habbo.com/helsinkifi is on my mastercard statement!!! Need help, have already called fraud dept.!!!

I to was ripped off by Dazzle White. I shipped it back and was still charged the $60.00.

Been 7 months and no refund. Do not fall for the free trial.

#120995

Denta White and Dazzle White are two different companies. If need to get a hold of Denta White?

If you would like to talk to someone about it their number is 866-982-5126 and their hours are 6:00 am to 4:00 pm pst, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm est.

If you are having a problem with the product or your order you should call customer service first to see if you can get the issue resolved.

If you don’t want to call in you can go to their website, www.white-smiles.com, and input your information and click submit.

From here you can cancel you account or check the status of your cancellation. If you want to return a product, call customer service for information.

Huge rip off...same complaints as everyone else...unauthorized charges, etc. The only way to what the "terms and conditions" are is to scroll waaaay

down to the bottom of their website and click on the tiny "terms and conditions" to see that if you order the trial you will be automatically enrolled in some membership.

I just called them (was on hold forever) and cancelled...the guy was actually pretty decent about it and gave me a cancellation number.

If this doensn't work I will report them to the Consumer Fraud Division of the Indiana

Attorney's Office and the BBB. TOTAL, TOTAL RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! so Meany people have the same complaint about this rip off rubbish product

and company

as well as my self there must be a law to stop these people getting rich of honest people :(

You can be on the phone with these guys forever.

Simply say that you are going to threaten them through your credit card company and they will give you your refund

Just had the same experience with them. I got all my money refunded when I threatened them with my credit card company.

Same with the other things they signed me up for where I got charges for $3.24 and $7.74. They tried to tell me that I didn't read the fine print blah blah blah..

I said you can either refund me it all now or mess with my credit card company. They refunded me all the money.

Terrible product that doesn't work made by scammers who will cheat and lie to get any cent they can from you while pretending that they're innocent. If I knew where they lived I'd go round and introduce them to Mr. Fist.

I Just got ripped off by this company does anyone know how to get out of it besides cancelling product, notifying credit card company and the inconvience of the hastle of waiting for it to come and then insure and send back. They tell me its 14 days from when I receive the package and I have this in writing.

I got caught on Facebook this is where the site came up on. Be very careful with internet scams.

dazzlewhite ripped my credit card off im in the uk .DO NOT TOUCH THIS SCAMMERS WITH A BARGE POLL

The only trial is of your patience. I was tipped of by me credit card company on another another whitener product DentaWhite and got a return # from them .

I immediately read the legalese and contacted Dazzle -White (figured I'd try both at a bargain "trial"). They were going to charge me a discounted rate of about $58. after 14 days (FROM date of ORDER - NOT shipment). I then canceled with them and got a return #.

Still have to send them both back (never did try either).

When I called the Dazzle White I knew what to expect, so I was nice enough and ultimately the girl on the phone agreed that there is no trial period of "using" it. "It's not a FREE SAMPLE" I was told.

Dazzel White and Denta White are tied together. A big scam.

Called same day to cancel, but said it was already shipped.

also told them to cancel memberships for monthly deliveries,

via e-mail and they sent a cancellation number.

Only way to get out of it was to return samples unused and

paid extra for a signed receipt...so they could not say they did not get the return. I also reported to my credit card company, and had my card cancelled. I hope this helps others.

DON'T BELIEVE ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS YOU SEE, THEY'RE MADE UP TO MAKE YOU THINK THEY'RE WORTH SOMETHING!! ONE OF THEIR SO-CALLED TESTIMONIALS HAS THE FACE OF ATTORNEY GENERAL SOTOMAYER AS THE CUSTOMER - UNBELIEVABLE THE LENGTHS THIS "LOW RENT" COMPANY IS GOING TO IN ORDER TO TRAP INNOCENT CUSTOMERS. VULTURES!!!

THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST RIP OFF SCAMS - NOT ONLY DO THEY LIE (14 DAY TRIAL IS BASED ON WHAT???) WHEN YOU CALL TO CANCELL (WITHIN 2 DAYS, F.Y.I.) THEY TELL YOU TO THINK TWICE SINCE IT TAKES AT LEAST 4 WEEKS TO SEE RESULTS!! THEY WILL NOT STOP SHIPMENT, THEY WANT YOU TO WAIT TO GET THE PRODUCT, PAY FOR SHIPPING AND MUST INSURE AS THEY CLAIM THE RETURNS ARE APT TO GET LOST AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED A WHOPPING CHUNK OF CHANGE IF THEY DO NOT RECEIVE THE RETURN WITHIN THE 14 DAYS!! THESE PEOPLE ARE RIPPING CUSTOMERS OFF RIGHT AND LEFT - WHAT A BOGUS THEIVING PIECES OF 'YOU KNOW WHAT' !!!!!

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #63454

BEWARE this company and EZ Bright....they both tie into other companies that charge what appear to be small amounts...in my case $3.24 and $7.74. They also will re-up and send you more product, unwanted and unwarranted.

Make sure to call your CC company to put an alert and stop this scandalous behaviour.