Akron, Ohio

Dazzle White will steal from you!I ordered their product as a trial and never agreed on any other fees or even authorized fees and they charged me $ 88.97 and then told me they only authorized $58.76.

Bank confirmation shows what they took. Criminals!!! They pair up with another company that is called Dentech who also took $9.99 out of my account for a membership I never agreed upon.

It said free trial and then took money with out me even knowing.What a shock when I went to the bank and found all this money missing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dazzle White?

Comments

Edna
#204581

Dazzle White, is now Brite White, Vibrant White, ALL THE SAME RIP OFF SCAM!!COMPANY!

DO NOT ORDER FREE TRIAL YOU WILL REGRET IT! THEY WILL CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD BEFORE YOU GET YOUR TRIAL OFFER!

I ORDERED THIS STUFF, CALLED THE VERY NEXT DAY TO CANCEL, THEY HAD ALREADY CHARGED MY BANK CARD $87.00 BEFORE I RECIEVED MY TRAIL OFFER!!!YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!!!!!!

swh22

I just got charged by www.habbo.com and even my mastercard fraud dept.doesn't know how to contact them!!!There is no phone number to call and www.habbo.com is 1000 companies!!!

www.habbo.com/helsinkifi is on my mastercard statement!!!Need help, have already called fraud dept.!!!

Karen

I to was ripped off by Dazzle White.I shipped it back and was still charged the $60.00.

Been 7 months and no refund.Do not fall for the free trial.

Max
#120995

Denta White and Dazzle White are two different companies.If need to get a hold of Denta White?

If you would like to talk to someone about it their number is 866-982-5126 and their hours are 6:00 am to 4:00 pm pst, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm est.

If you are having a problem with the product or your order you should call customer service first to see if you can get the issue resolved.

If you don’t want to call in you can go to their website, www.white-smiles.com, and input your information and click submit.

From here you can cancel you account or check the status of your cancellation.If you want to return a product, call customer service for information.

FED UP CUSTOMER

Huge rip off...same complaints as everyone else...unauthorized charges, etc.The only way to what the "terms and conditions" are is to scroll waaaay

down to the bottom of their website and click on the tiny "terms and conditions" to see that if you order the trial you will be automatically enrolled in some membership.

I just called them (was on hold forever) and cancelled...the guy was actually pretty decent about it and gave me a cancellation number.

If this doensn't work I will report them to the Consumer Fraud Division of the Indiana

Attorney's Office and the BBB.TOTAL, TOTAL RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patnojoy

WOW! so Meany people have the same complaint about this rip off rubbish product

and company

as well as my self there must be a law to stop these people getting rich of honest people :(

Brandon

You can be on the phone with these guys forever.

Simply say that you are going to threaten them through your credit card company and they will give you your refund

D***le White ***ks

Just had the same experience with them.I got all my money refunded when I threatened them with my credit card company.

Same with the other things they signed me up for where I got charges for $3.24 and $7.74. They tried to tell me that I didn't read the fine print blah blah blah..

I said you can either refund me it all now or mess with my credit card company.They refunded me all the money.

Mike

Terrible product that doesn't work made by scammers who will cheat and lie to get any cent they can from you while pretending that they're innocent. If I knew where they lived I'd go round and introduce them to Mr. Fist.

D***le White Rip Off

I Just got ripped off by this company does anyone know how to get out of it besides cancelling product, notifying credit card company and the inconvience of the hastle of waiting for it to come and then insure and send back.They tell me its 14 days from when I receive the package and I have this in writing.

I got caught on Facebook this is where the site came up on.Be very careful with internet scams.