12/12/09

LouAnn Crowe

crowe3@bellsouth.net

I ordered dazzle white for a trial, was one day late in cancelling,(beause didn't realize you could cancel on Sunday) so paid price for one month. I proceeded to CANCEL any contract, order or business I had with dazzle white. Then this month they have all of a sudden withdrawn 24.13 illegally from my bank account. I will go to small claims court to sue them for several things pertaining to thier company's method of operation if this 24.13 is not immediately refunded to my accout. I will also have them charged for illegally conntinuing to use my bank accout.

Had an Experience with Dazzle White?

Comments

i cant believe ive been scammed.All my senses were telling me not to do it.

Did i listen...Now i ill have to cancel my card to ensure the bastards get no more of my money...

How low can a company stoop...Pretty darn low

i cant believe ive been scammed.All my senses were telling me not to do it.

How low can a company stoop...Pretty darn low

Yep,,, I also was scammed as after canceling..received a new charge of $24.13 from SUP**WORLDFIT whom I did no business with.

Had to close account to make sure this does not continue.Close your accounts fast!!

LouAnn Crowe, That's the scam , all they want is your credit card number!!! I cancelled my credit card!!!

swh22

I cancelled my credit card!!! Turned them in to the BBB!!!

I went to my bank.There is a fraud form to fill out.

They knew of this company, told me how to write the letter so they could get my money back.

Also went to the Better Business Bureau with a complaint.They are still working on it

www.replicas2you.com/