BEWARE, BEWARE....When ordering "FREE" samples from this company.They not only will send you more product, charged to your CC, unsolicited, but also will sign you up for various programs and services, that also appear on your CC.

In my case it was 2 separate weight loss programs.

The charges are minimal ($3.24 & $7.17) so many may not notice, but they are RECURRING fees.And if they get enough people to "buy" this, that could be a considerable amount of unearned money....what a scandal....what a scam!

This is something the FCC should regulate and stop!

Had an Experience with Dazzle White?

Comments

7/17/10 I was scammed by dazzling smile...im out $191.I finally got my bank to call to get the cancellation number because whenever I called they said they didn't have one.

My shipment was from Hollywood FL, i'm looking for a correct address to send back this ****. Has anyone gotten money back?

Does anyone know a correct address the one I have is 3609 North 29th av Hollywood fl 33020.I don't want waste money on shipping it the wrong address.

Hello

If there was some confusion about your subscription we honestly did not mean to inconvenience you in any way  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers Of course mistakes can be made and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us We have always honored our 30 day guarantee and will continue to do soYou can talk to customer support seven days a week Our US based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order Simply call us at 866 528 6214 or visit our 24 7 live help at wwwdazzlesmileprocom contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process

Your satisfaction is our number one concern

Thanks

I was told that all i needed to get the free offer was to pay shipping and handling, Thought it was a good idea now they are charginging my credit card 92.83 a month plus the price of a pen for 9 dollers and the company isnt even dazzle smile its smile tonight.I made a claim and would love to take these *** to court.

It actually made me overdraft on my account. Im so pissed off right now i feel like kicking there ***.

They are no better than someone who robs you with a knife.Im livid.

Even though they refund your money, in my case I cancelled and shipped product back and they still used my money for 3 months and I also saw a foreign transfer fee stuck up my a** !!! I would like to sue the scam artists extraordinaire!!!

I just lost several hundreds of dollars for a sample I ordered out of boredom. A few unattentioned months later I found out I am paying over 100$ per month for a program I did not even receive products for... wishing Dazzle scam all they deserve!

Just wanted to post my update on dealing with these scammers.YES!!!

They absolutely DO sign you up for other "Risk Free Trials". It amazes me how all of us being adults were taken in by it!! Anyway, the same day my M/C was charged the $93.00, I called these people. I truly had no idea WTF they were talkin about!!

Finally, it sunk it, I was ripped off. Same day I withdrew all my money out of my M/C debit, and got a new #. (another 13 bucks), but today, 6 business days later, the money is back into my account.

So, they actually refunded my money, and now none of these scammers have my credit card # to help themselves to.Good Luck to you all!!!

I failed to mention that these people are the rudest people you will every deal with. I can't believe a person would want to work in that type of atmosphere. It's mind boggling!!

This company is a SCAM. Do not buy!!!! They will charge your credit card all day long when you just order a sample!!!!

I dont know why the date shows up as 1/12/09, but I am posting this on Dec 1, 09, and that Michael person is 100% full of it!!These poeple are not willing to even be civilized to you let alone "work" with you!!!

The lady I spoke to blasted me and told me this is the way it is, like it or not, and then hung up on me!! For sure...CXL your credit card and get a new # b4 they really take ya for a ride.

Michael, you and your group of scammers ~~ have a lovely x-mas while y'all rippin people off to pay for your own luxeries.In other words KMA, y'all wont get a *** dime outta my money, your *** don't work anyway, and I'll be searching all over te internet to find anything that has to do with your toothpaste crayon, and blast it wherever I can!

YES!!!Definately a scam!!!

I ordered the "free no risk trial offer" and just paid for the S & H, which was minimal, I received a small amount of a what looked like a baking soda/peroxide looking solution to draw on my teeth like a crayon. Since my only income is disability, I really can't afford a whole lot more to whiten my teeth. OMG!!! This is Dec 1st, and I called to check the balance on my Mastercard (where my disability check goes to) and these scam artists wanted me to not only pay for the "free trial ~ $46.00, but also the next month ~ $46.00 again) I'm like these people are out of there minds!!

I called them and told them I will not pay that amount for that puny amount of tooth whitener, and they told me they are taking it out of my M/C cause I apparently didn't read the "fine print". So, what I had to do was withdraw (today) every penny out of my M/C before Friday, when they were going to help themselves to my money, and get another M/C reissued to me to make that one non exisitant. These folks are rude, major scam artists, and in some demented way think they are entitled to your money whether you want to continue the product or not. Dont even bother trying to call them..you will get nowhere but pissed off.

Let your credit card company help ya out of this one!!

Please don't even try this product!!!You could get stuff at Walmart that would make your teeth white!!