I cancelled the product after 1 week of using their sample which was $2.95, they never

told me to return the sample.1 month later, they charge my debit card for $86.93 when i called for a refund, they said they did not receive the product back and will not refund or let me talk to their supervisor.

I never ordered a tray for whitening, they sent me one and charge $46.93, i cancelled it ,they never return my money.

After calling them twice, they said i have to re-order it and send it back, i had to pay shipping my self for a product i never ordered before they can refund me.I am still waiting for it.

Had an Experience with Dazzle White?

Comments

They just want your credit card number!!!

brenspen

You are also full of bull as the same thing has happened to me just recently and it has cost me almost $400 so far for nothing!

Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Bosley - Procedure Review Bosley "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..." Read more Hyundai - Danger, Faulty airbags Hyundai "Crashed 2016 Hyundai Tucson.Airbag failed to deploy properly and injuries occurred..." Read more Ottawa Textiles 2000 - WATCH OUT FOR TEXTILES 2000 OTTAWA Ottawa Textiles 2000 "TL/DR drunken senile man takes 3 weeks to return project significantly worse than it was brought in. I only have three words to describe what I experienced, what, the, ***...." Read more Wish - Wrong items Wish "i ordered 3 of the first pic with the butterflies but got 3 of the silver in second pic one which was serverely scratched..i wrote them asking to please correct..." Read more Forest River - 2014 Salem Hemisphere 5th wheel Forest River "Bought it new it’s never moved from its campsite or been on the road. Used very lightly during the summer on a few weekends. Its cleaned and covered during the..." Read more