San Diego, California

I just discovered that my Bank Acct.was debited $87.47 by "DAZLINGBRITE866PANAMA PAPA".

I never authorized this transaction, so filed a fraudulent complaint with the Bank to get it reversed. I do remember ordering a promotion of free teeth whitening product from this company about a month or so ago in the internet. Just paid for its shipping. Never had the chance to even open the package.

So this charge comes to me as a surprise. Beware... this is fraudulent.

They would have gotten away with my $87.47 if I'm not watching my Bank Acct.As a warning, do not order their promotion.

Review about: Dazzling White Pro System.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dazzle White?

Comments

JD

If you don't check your credit card statements you are in for a big surprise.Credit was never issued when told was going to be credited.

Had to fight for any money back. Got taken for several hundred $. I don't watch infomercials anymore or click on internet ads. Many times unproven info is posted.

I was told repeatedly it was my fault.Tried to stop auto-ship and auto-bill but could never get through or get a rep to help me resolve this instead of making excuses for not following through on this company's end.

JOANNIE DANG

This is the biggest rip-off I have encountered, as they are put an advertised on internet for trial $4.95.After 10days if you don't like it , you can cancel at that time , i did cancel it in 5days before it's expired.They sent me an email with complettly transaction was cancel , then the next day i view my cc statement online , i saw they charge me $39.95 , i call to talk to manager they said their misstake , they will credit back to my CC within 7days , until amonth i have not have any credit back , then i call taked to another Manager .

They appolozine about that , then take 3 days to see credit back to my CC , finally with more than 20 times to talk to customer service , to be get mad , get angry , then they let me talk to the Manager without no resolved it.Finally, i have to call my credit card company to dispute the charged . i can not do anything with them , because waist so much time for nothing .

They are very BS ,they chasing customer like yoyo , they was very riff-off , Money Scam online .Please be careful, don't ever buy or trying or get anything free from them .

Don't do Money scam onlineDon't try to riff-off .Don't try to cheating people by the way they Advertised online ( FREE TRIALS), but get 10 times RIFF-OFf!!!!!!!!!!!!

to JOANNIE DANG #957760

I could name several tooth whitening free trial samples who engaged in these deceptive practices.Shame on you.

A lot of customers here got taken for a lot of $ by your company!!!!!!!!DO NOT BUY!

Henry

One more fraudelent charge to my credit against dazzlebrite Panama for $87.37.It's a good thing i happened to catch it.

I filed a fraudulent claim with my bank, and cancelled that credit card.Don't trust free teeth whitening.